ImaginED Partners LLC, an American Indian, woman-owned, SBA 8 (a) small business that provides management and professional support services.
- UEI: PC16SC2RN916
- DUNS: 056478044
- CAGE: 7CPL6
Primary Industry NAICS Codes
- 611710 – Educational Support Services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541720 – Research and Development in Social Sciences and Humanities
OUR MISSION is to deliver expertise and future-forward thinking in leadership development, organizational transformation, and data-driven business intelligence services that helps our clients achieve stellar operations and management performance to further their missions.
OUR FOCUS is on the people, processes, and technologies at the deepest level to enhance the skills, data insights and management practices necessary to successfully create high performing organizations and inclusively lead diverse workforces. We are committed to creating customized, innovative strategic solutions and flexible supports for all levels of government, including tribal governments, non-profits and foundations, learning organizations, and corporate clients.
Your organization will experience greater operational alignment, sustainability, agility, and optimized productivity.Dr. Priscilla Jacobs Maynor, Founder + CEO
Core Capabilities and Services
Strategic, sustainable organizational development and growth potential
- Staffing + workforce development
- Program planning + management
- Grants administration, management + peer review support
- Research and program evaluation
Immediate results that allow for greater internal capacity to achieve organizational goals
- Organization assessments + gap analysis
- Asset identification
- Strategic planning + facilitation
- Data analytics + business intelligence management
- Performance + process improvement systems
Grants Management & Support Services
Technical assistance specifically designed around the grant life cycle to ensure the process is responsive with optimized project success.
- Grant administration
- Pre-Award support
- Post-Award support
- Metrics development
- Accountability, reporting and compliance support
- Grantee capacity building
- Stakeholder engagement
Upskilling & Training
Best practice delivery, custom designed for optimal learning retention and application
- Professional learning seminars
- Leadership workshops + coaching
- Program design labs
- Curriculum development
- Instructional design
Our Talent Circle
The Talent Circle comprised of highly knowledgeable, and diverse professionals from across multiple disciplines, experienced in leading successful organizations, projects and innovation.
Our repeat clientele consists of a solid portfolio across 20+ state and tribal governments, 20+ school districts, universities, and foundations. Due to work quality and positive client results, 90% of revenue has been repeat business.
Our capabilities capture our unique, culturally responsive approach to designing equitable, & inclusive solutions as evidenced by numerous accolades for our expertise in working with and training others to work with diverse, underserved communities.
- Built customized programs and curriculum to train leaders to be more intentional in planning innovation, and using proven practices to align strategy, manage change, and realize true organizational transformation.
- Provide direct management and oversight for a portfolio of 12 projects that provide intensive capacity-building services (addressing policy, human capital, organizational and resource capacities) in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina as part of the Department of Education’s technical assistance to state education agencies.
- Provide technical assistance for grant management and grantees’ support including data analysis and program evaluations.
- Managed the design, development, and implementation of multiple collaborative, communities of practice models utilizing human centered design facilitation, progressive engagement and communication techniques, and data-driven solutioning.
- Developed and facilitated multiple onsite and virtual strategic planning sessions, innovative design labs for STEM, digital transitioning, career and technical education learning system improvements and charter school startup.
- Developed resources and managed the implementation of a Native Education Pilot for the Office of Indian Education in four states to engage SEAs, tribes, and LEAs in strategic planning to improve Native students’ academic attainment.